What’s Legal

Do you know what class Cannibas is?

What will happen to you when you are caught drinking when underage?

Do you know how long you can spend in jail for carrying speed on your person?

Not Sure! Then click on the links below and read more about drugs, alcohol and the law.

Drugs and the Law

Alcohol and the Law

If you would like to report criminal activity in relation to the use or supply of drugs, you can contact Grampian Police on 0845 6005700.  Or, you could call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.

To visit the Crimestoppers web site, click here.

To visit the Grampian Police web site, click here.

To find out about a particular drug, its history, effects and legality, click here.